Friday, February 11, 2011

Greeting

Dear readers,
Kamen Rider is a story of heroes. They use their any potential ability to fight against their villains. On the journey during their adventure many memorable quotes and golden phrase said by protagonist.
Then, I try to make a little review about their quotes. It could be meaningful to you, or maybe just a phrase. The words which I quoted come by subjective and not in right order, but alphabet.
The credits on this quotes goes to Kamen Rider itself, and sometime I take it from google search. Or write down by watching the movie itself.
Feel free to put those quote to your memorable phrase, blog or even your status update (facebook, twitter, !Y, etc). And I'd love too, if you gladly put my credit on it.
Absolutely on Kamen Rider quotes, rider like Kabuto have a ton of phrase to write. His grandmother really something of person, a wise lady. So, don't be surprised if we got a lot of advice from Kabuto's serial. Also from decade, Kadoya Tsukasa seems like a wise man when he meet another rider who in trouble.
I Believe this will end my greeting. I would like to welcome all of your comments and suggestions. If you have any questions, ask me about anything. I hope those quote would give a lot of benefit to us all.
Enjoy.
Best regards

1 comment:

  1. I love this little blog and it just so happens some of these are also my favorite KR Quotes, thank you for posting ^_^

    ReplyDelete